Are you ready to sharpen your coaching skills and deliver better client results?
Coaching is more an art than a set of skills. Coach and client journey together through dialogue. The coach discovers right along side the client.
The more self-aware and reflective the coach is, the more likely he or she will be able to facilitate a self-awareness process within a client. Through journaling you can increase your self-awareness, spot areas for your own personal development, and increase your learning - all in order to deliver better coaching for your clients.
Use The Reflective Journal For Coaches to:
- Increase your effectiveness as a coach.
- Be intentional about your own personal development.
- Enhance your sessions with a mentor-coach or coach supervisor.
- See progress and themes that show up over time.
- Deliver better, more valuable, coaching results for your clients.
The Reflective Journal For Coaches includes:
- Journal space for 60 coaching reflections.
- Instructions on how to reflect in ways that produce results.
- Detailed examples of journal entries that go beyond the obvious.
- 50 powerful reflection questions to stimulate your thinking.
The Reflective Journal for Coaches will assist you to sharpen your coaching skills and provide more value to clients.
Below are the available bulk discount rates:
- Buy 10 - 33 and get 30% off
- 34+ and get 40% off
Click "Add to Cart" and change the quantity and the discount will be applied.