Discover How To Multiply Your Ministry Impact Through Coaching
Are you ready for a new way to develop leaders that doesn't add to your busy schedule?
Leadership expert, Dr. Keith E. Webb, presents a radically different approach to developing leaders. Coaching allows you to develop both skills and character in other people, while doing ministry. Rather than giving advice, asking powerful questions will draw out what the Holy Spirit has put in.
In this concise book, you will learn practical ways to develop the people around you and multiply your ministry impact through coaching. You will learn:
- How to reach ministry goals and develop other people along the way.
- How to be free of the pressure of to have all the answers.
- How to know when to mentor and when to coach.
- How to ask powerful questions that lead to change.
- How to move people into action with one simple question.
Based on first-hand experience and taught around the world, this book will give you the tools you need to move forward. It is possible to develop leaders and have greater ministry impact -- while also having more margin in your life.
Choose printed or eBook.
Ebook is available for Kindle, Nook, epub, phone, or computer. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the link to download the book. If you have any trouble, click the help link at the top of the BookFunnel page and they’ll be happy to help.