When Christianity landed on the shores of Japan 450 years ago, Japanese people were so attracted to the Gospel that they chose torture and death rather than renounce their faith. Today Japanese people seem indifferent to the message of salvation. What changed?
This study examines the invisible spiritual reality behind the 17th century persecution of Christians and the consequent spiritual strongholds that were established. These barriers are still effectively holding the Japanese people in spiritual bondage.
Through this evangelical account you'll learn:
- Historical reasons Japanese are resistant to the Gospel
- Three spiritual strongholds in Japan today
- How you can help overcome these strongholds
- Three redemptive gifts the Holy Spirit waits to release
Below are the available bulk discount rates:
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 20% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 30% off
- Buy 100 or more and get 40% off
Click "Add to Cart" and change the quanity and the discount will be applied.