Free bonus: Reflective Journal Bookmark. Only available here.
Are you ready to sharpen your coaching skills and deliver better client results?
Coaching is more an art than a set of skills. Coach and client journey together through dialogue. The coach discovers right along side the client.
The more self-aware and reflective the coach is, the more likely he or she will be able to facilitate a self-awareness process within a client. Through journaling you can increase your self-awareness, spot areas for your own personal development, and increase your learning - all in order to deliver better coaching for your clients.
Use The Reflective Journal For Coaches to:
- Increase your effectiveness as a coach.
- Be intentional about your own personal development.
- Enhance your sessions with a mentor-coach or coach supervisor.
- See progress and themes that show up over time.
- Deliver better, more valuable, coaching results for your clients.
The Reflective Journal For Coaches includes:
- Journal space for 20 coaching reflections.
- Instructions on how to reflect in ways that produce results.
- Detailed examples of journal entries that go beyond the obvious.
- 50 powerful reflection questions to stimulate your thinking.
The Reflective Journal for Coaches will assist you to sharpen your coaching skills and provide more value to clients.